Sinitic is a Canadian startup that helps businesses automate multilingual customer support with our conversational AI technology.
We're recruiting a Front-End Developer with an eye for good UX to work on a key component of the Sinitic Plaform: our Visual Bot Designer.
Our frontend is a Vue2 SPA which communicates with the backend through REST services and Websocket. One of our key advantages is that non-technical users can easily configure their bots by assembling a few blocks using our Visual Bot Designer.
You can either work remotely, or in our Taipei office at Garage+ (台灣台北市中山區中山北路二段96號)
You will be responsible for maintaining the Visual Bot Designer, our Webchat component, as well as the rest of the Sinitic Platform, troubleshooting performance problems, maintaining good compatibility across evergreen browsers and improving the UX.
Ideally, you can offer these skill sets:
- Able to organise its own schedule based on management's priorities.
- 2+ years experience in role with a big UX/Design component.
- Sound knowledge of Webpack and Vue2.
- Able to troubleshoot performance problems and memory leaks using Chrome/Firefox's developer tools.
- Effective communication with all levels of our company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in at least 2 languages.
- Excellent knowledge of SVG. Experience in D3 is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of ES6 or more recent, knowledge of TypeScript is a plus.
NTD 80,000 - 120,000 / month
- 30 vacation days
- Flex hours
- Sick and compassionate leave
- Gym membership & team activities
- Multicultural work environment
Please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online: https://sinitic.recruitee.com/o/frontend-developer/c/new