Verdigris is on a mission to sustain and enrich human life through responsive energy intelligence. Our AI sensors automate energy management and predict unseen equipment failures in mission-critical buildings. This is a critical step for autonomous, sustainable environments responsive to their inhabitants.
At Verdigris, we organize as small agile teams, typically sized between 3-8 people. The Growth team’s mission is to improve our rate of product adoption and revenue growth by helping customers realize value from our service. Our team is multi-functional with broad skills in building a scalable customer facing organization. We’re searching for the right teammate who shares our collaborative focus. While you have a skill set and passion for selling, you may be relied on to help collaborate on other growth related needs.
- You will field and lead sales conversations with large complex enterprise customers and strategic partners in your region of expertise
- You will become a Verdigris subject matter expert on all of our technologies, products and capabilities and translate technical information into business outcomes for multiple customer stakeholders and personas
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline using our contacts, marketing leads, personal relationships and other means
- Develop highly tactical sales plans for complex enterprise accounts
- Help your team exceed sales goals in target segments: buildings in high electricity demand, and facilities sensitive to equipment and productivity risk
- Challenger sell our customers: learn about our customers’ pains, reframe their problems and educate them about possible solutions
- Build strong relationships with key enterprise accounts
- Collaborate with customer operations and marketing to help our customers champion their successes
- Build trust as an ambassador for Verdigris to customers and seek ways to enhance our value
- Be a champion for our customers to internal product teams
- Grow, train and scale yourself and your teammates to enable the success of Verdigris and our customers
- Build well-designed, easily-managed and transparent sales processes to accelerate top-line revenue and product sell-through
- You have >5 years of technology-related sales or sales engineering of products, software, and solutions.
- You hold a BA or BS degree from an accredited university.
- Your record proves over-quota achievement in a fast-paced B2B sales cycle.
- You can tailor your presentation to your audience and can talk to building engineers, executives and everyone in-between
- You have experience in enterprise B2B sales and navigating complex organizations.
- You are equally confident selling to small groups as you are selling to large groups with multiple decision makers with different economic and technical motivations for deciding on the product.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented, and favor teamwork in your ideal environment.
- You are a strong active listener and communicate well in all mediums.
- You hold an advanced degree (BS or MS) in Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent analytical degrees
- You have experience transitioning early customer development to early sales traction and repeatability at a venture backed startup.
- You have worked in management consulting or engineering consultancy in both operational and executive facing roles
- You have experience selling similar products and services along similar verticals and strategies.
- You have familiarity or experience in professional services engineering, energy engineering, power systems engineering, asset management or built environment infrastructure
- You understand agile software development methodologies
- You are familiar with modern IoT or sensor technologies
- Requires domestic and may also require international travel (10% - 35%)
- 台北市中山北路二段 96 號後棟 10 樓 1012 室，Garage+