We are looking for highly technical individuals with a passion for entrepreneurship, who love working directly with ecommerce D2C brands by turning their data into actionable insights for marketing. The Poet meets Quant — we seek individuals who have the right combination of business acumen, technical ability, and product sense. If that sounds like you, let's talk!
Our Software Engineers focus on building omnichannel marketing technologies and automation, with a scalable architecture optimized for performance.
- Transform data into predictive insights and marketing recommendations
- Build beautifully simple and engaging reports and visualizations
- Support customer requests via ad hoc reports and SQL queries
- Create, maintain, and monitor internal business metrics and dashboards
- Write production-ready code with clear documentation, participate in code reviews
- Jump in wherever needed — we’re a small & scrappy team!
- Advanced quantitative degree
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience in a technical role
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Proactive, good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role or capacity
- Passion for ecommerce, and analytics
- Fast-learner, self-starter, independent thinker
- NT$ 750,000 - 2,000,000 (年薪)
- Macbooks for work (keep it after your 1 year anniversary)
- Work in the highly coveted Taipei Tech Arena with other tech luminaries
- Work with a fun, passionate international team from Silicon Valley
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary