InfuseAI is a remote-friendly company based in Taiwan. Our mission is to fuel the future of AI adoption across industries. Our first product PrimeHub is a deep learning platform to streamline AI workflow and supercharge productivity for data scientists.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to manage customer technical requirement, support business objectives, foster customer retention, and provide sales support.
- Work closely with business and technical teams to collect and confirm technical requirements from customers
- Respond to customer questions on technical issues through the pre-sales stage
- Respond to project-related documents (RFP, SOW, technical proposals) and support business teams and partners
- Enable partners to better support our customers
- Collect feedback from customers to drive product decisions
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc
- Strong knowledge in a container, virtualization, cloud, machine learning.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- Experience in partner management from a technical perspective.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience in marketing for enterprise software
- Experience in marketing for open source project
TWD$800,000 ~ TWD$1,200,000 per year