• Develop and maintain the backend of IoT platform website.
• Track and resolve software defects to maintain IoT sensor data integrity
• Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization's business strategy and goals and scalable to adapt as the company grows
• Work closely with our business product owners and management team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed
• Work with other engineers to deliver code on an ongoing basis
• Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
• Support test execution including system level and integration tests
[Technical Skill and Experience Requirements]
• 3+ years experience of web application development
• Familiar with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm.
• Familiar with one of following language: Node.js, Python, Java, C++
• Familiar with software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting, github
[Nice to Have Skills and Experience]
• Experience working with cloud service (GCP, AWS)
• Experience working with RESTful API design
• Experience working with MongoDB
• Experience working with Linux server and develop environment
• Experience with data analysis application system design
• Node.js, MongoDB, AWS lambda, AWS SQS,
• GCP GCE
[Keys to Success]
• Demonstrated ability to brutally prioritize. Be prepared to give examples of critically important projects you didn’t get done in favor of even more important projects. What criteria did you use to make your decision?
• Team players willing to take direction, yet with the initiative to identify and act on matters without waiting for direction. This one is really important.
• Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning & using the latest tools, and constantly want to learn new things.
• Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making.
• Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
• Strong communication skills, both with technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Willingness to work as part of a team and embrace best practices, like version control, code reviews, documentation, and workflow management tools.