- Architect efficient frontend codebases that drive complex web applications.
- Guide the development of pattern libraries or design systems in order to ensure
- consistent and easily reusable styles.
- Write unit and integration tests for new and existing features.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple browsers to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly.
- Constant communication with designers, colleagues and clients — we are looking for a teammate!
- 3+ years experience in frontend development.
- Experience architecting global stores (Redux, MobX, or React Context, etc) with complex data models.
- Experience with frontend unit/integration testing.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility techniques.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and WebSocket.
- Familiar with git.
Nice to Have
- Experience with WebGL.
- Experience with web mapping libraries like: Leaflet, MapBox, and OpenLayers.
- $1,000,000 ~ $1,300,000+ TWD / year
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM (flexible)
- 20 days paid leave.
- Profit sharing and employee stock option.
- Equipped with a MacBook and desktop monitor.
- 24 hours free snacks, coffee and other drinks.
- More benefits are negotiable.