BioInspira is looking for a full-time Marketing, Tradeshow and Events Manager with experience in high tech global marketing and events management and operations. He/She will help create industry thought leadership pieces, execute campaigns, digital marketing, content marketing, and marketing event management.
As an early member in our fast-growing biotechnology company, you’ll have an unique opportunity to shape BioInspira’s growth and brand. You’ll be involved in every aspect of our marketing process: strategic planning, sales enablement and defining & building our brand through consistent execution.
- Oversee marketing communications output for product press releases, advertisements, product briefs and sales collateral
- Develop marketing content such as: whitepapers, data sheets, product brochures, blog posts, promotional text, advertisements, webpages, event messaging, and social media content
- Edit and proofread content to ensure concise writing, proper grammar, and appropriate hierarchy according to the form of communication
- Manage marketing assets, coordinate logistics, and advocate products at events
- Lead all venue/booth logistics before, during and after the events, including maintaining effective business relationships with people we met at the event
- Promote efficient utilization of resources by monitoring campaign success through KPIs
- Employ search engine optimization (SEO) strategy for all digital media content
- Bring energy, creativity, and new ideas to build a successful event experience.
- securing thought-leadership speaking opportunities
- Have to maintain an expert level of awareness with regard to technology within our market focus and possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy
If you have a passion to grow with top-class biotech startup, and believe you fit well in startup environment, we would like to meet you. You will work closely with our CEO and Chief Designer with marketing tasks.
- Have over 1 year of B2B product marketing experience
- Extraordinary written, oral communications and presentation skills that are delivered in a concise and logical way, resolving most appropriate communication channel and tailoring communication to the audience (English, plus if speak Mandarin)
- Extensive experience working directly with engineers, sales and customers
- Ability to travel globally
A huge plus if you are:
- Initiative taker who seeks to close actions with a high level of commitment, ownership and with a strong sense of urgency
- A team player and a concise communicator
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Passionate for business relationship development
- Enjoying spending time in the market
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in digital marketing (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Capable of creating and following plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities
- An open-minded individual who is willing to take challenges and grow with team
Ever wanted to change the world we are living in? Join BioInspira now to create a safe and smart world together. BioInspira is a materials sciences company that harnesses biology to provide low cost and highly accurate sensors for real-time detection and analysis of air chemicals in industrial, safety, health, transportation and food markets.
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Salary: First 3 months probationary period; $65k-$85k per month (NTD) plus bonus
- Percentage of Travel: 25%-50%
- Company culture: We share big-picture vision with the drive to make that vision a reality