When we started InfuseAI, we aimed to build a remote-friendly company from day one. Currently our colleagues still meet in downtown Taipei once a week. For the rest of time, we work wherever we want.
Check how we do work everyday: https://medium.com/infuseai/building-remote-friendly-company-2018-f5f8cebe99bf
What you'll do
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers to improve our products.
- Diagnose and provide pragmatic solutions to complex customer problems.
- Reproduce and debug customer-reported issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Making sure internal and community knowledge base pages are updated.
- Work with Engineering teams to design and implement improvements to our internal support tools.
What excites us
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy.
- Analytical and data oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to any audiences simply.
- Proficient written communication skills in Chinese and English.
Extra points for
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Go, Node.js, or Python
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience providing technical/developer support at a technology company
TWD$972,000 to TWD$1,420,000/ Year
We have face-to-face weekly sync in Taipei city once a week.
- conference budget
- yearly employment allowances
- computer equipments and workspace expenses
How to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.