More than just a job!
You will be working closely with our founder Ping Chu (http://www.pingchu.com) as a Project Manager/Executive Assistant. This role offers you a chance to get involved and learn from the many social innovation projects that Mr. Chu champions, for example Ripplemaker Foundation, Forward Taiwan and “Taiwan-Your Home in Asia” movement.
Are you the one?
We are looking for that special someone who is kind-hearted, risk-taker with a growth-mindset. This person should also be good at connecting the dots and drawing insights to keep up with Mr. Chu’s broad range of interests and passion.
- A happy person
- Able to operate independently
- Bilingual in Chinese and English
- Willing to travel and work flexible hours
- Comfortable and able to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity, especially when working with ad hoc teams
- Good with (or at least not afraid to learn) technology and digital media
- Ideally able to be on board the last week of September, 2019
- Manage Mr. Chu’s very active calendar
- Responsible for organising meetings e.g. meeting venue, aroma & decoration, equipment, prepare agendas, write and distribute meeting minutes
- Writing articles, reports and presentations
- Manage special projects, organize events and parties
- Act as a PR agent for Mr. Chu and manage his media presence (social media, blogs, interview requests etc.)
- Time keeper, and deadline enforcer
- Travel or work from Taitung Dulan several times a year
- Broaden your network of contacts and learn from the most impressive people in Mr. Chu’s network.
- Access to amazing Aveda products!
Deadline: Monday Sep 9, 2019
Send to: email@example.com