Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET) is a leading company in Taiwan which provides telecommunications and digital application services. We is seeking exceptional candidates for the following position, join us NOW!
Roles and Responsibilities
As members in Strategy Office, BA will be actively participating and contributing to various high-stake corporate and business unit level ad hoc projects. Project subjects vary from strategy development to executions. Subject to capability and project scope, BA may work independently or in a highly collaborative team environment leading by more senior people.
The major BA tasks include:
• Participating and contributing to rigorous problem solving process
o Identifying problems and key issues
o Collecting relevant industry, users, and organization information
o Conducting analyses, building arguments, developing actionable solutions
o Presenting to executives to secure action and resource commitments
• Leading/participating implementation projects
o Developing project plan
o Executing project
o Managing project progress and resources
• Self-motivated achiever
• Matured, confident, and articulate
• Enjoy fast changing environment with good tolerance for ambiguity
• Exceptional critical thinking skills
• Fast learner with strong curiosity
• Undergrad or advanced degrees from leading universities in science, engineering, or business are preferred, but not necessary.
• No limitations on years of experiences. Yet, experiences in telecom, internet, e-commerce, media, cloud computing, consumer devices would be a plus.
Contact person：Debra Lee李文鈴