ATGENOMIX, a genomic informatics company, accelerates precision medicine by closing the Bio-IT gaps, the challenges of genome sequencing analysis not only in information technology but also intelligence transformation, in order to derive the value-based precision medicine. Next-generation sequencing (NGS) is realizing personalized medicine and will become the first-tier clinical testing in foreseeable future. Atgenomix is changing bioinformatics and data analysis market by providing AI-assisted genomics, cloud and open source computing into an enterprise high performance Bio-IT platform for simplified, smart, and scalable genomic analysis.
Back-end Developer ‧ Cloud / Architecture ‧ Software Developer
- Microsoft Azure
- machine learning
- data structure / algorithm
- REST APIs
- distributed system
- deep learning
- Apache Spark
Atgenomix aspires to be a company that derives value-based healthcare outcomes for people that our technologies serve. We believe that a talented team of diversified experiences, innovative and trustworthy culture, and dare-to-dream spirit creates the best products and services.
Atgenomix software engineering team develops the next-generation computing technologies that change how healthcare systems provide patient-centric and value-based personalized medicine. Our products and services need to handle massive scale of genomic information, and extend well beyond bioinformatics.
Atgenomix is looking for software engineers who are passionate to create innovative technologies in parallel computing, cloud-scale system design, data hub architecture, machine learning, bioinformatics analytics, large database search, user-centric interface design and more. As a software engineer. We need our engineers to be flexible and versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. You will grow with the company and advance your career as Atgenomix business scales and grows.
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical degree and practical experience.
- Software development experience in Python, Scala, or other general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: cloud application development, Linux system, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, big data computing, cloud-scale software systems, and/or web application development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience with Python, Java, or Scala programming languages in Apache Spark/Hadoop application development.
- Experience developing bioinformatics, and/or deep learning technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn parallel computing and machine learning technologies as needed.
800k - 1.2m TWD / annum