ATGENOMIX, a genomic informatics company, accelerates precision medicine by closing the Bio-IT gaps, the challenges of genome sequencing analysis not only in information technology but also intelligence transformation, in order to derive the value-based precision medicine. Next-generation sequencing (NGS) is realizing personalized medicine and will become the first-tier clinical testing in foreseeable future. Atgenomix is changing bioinformatics and data analysis market by providing AI-assisted genomics, cloud and open source computing into an enterprise high performance Bio-IT platform for simplified, smart, and scalable genomic analysis.
Design ‧ Editor / Writer
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Technical Content Marketing
- Structural Authoring
Atgenomix aspires to be a company that derives value-based healthcare outcomes for people that our technologies serve. We believe that a talented team of diversified experiences, innovative and trustworthy culture, and dare-to-dream spirit creates the best products and services.
Atgenomix software engineering team develops the next-generation computing technologies that change how healthcare systems provide patient-centric and value-based personalized medicine. Our products and services need to handle massive scale of genomic information, and extend well beyond bioinformatics.
Atgenomix is looking for technical writer who is passionate to create customer community centric technical content representation and marketing in information technology, enterprise computing, user-centric interface design and more. As a technical writer, we need our team members to be flexible and versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. You will grow with the company and advance your career as Atgenomix business scales and grows.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent degree and practical experience.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience working with authoring documentation, UX writing, and technical marketing content.
- Familiar with information technology and cloud computing technology.
- Expertise in structural authoring using DITA/XML and related documentation tools.
- Three years of experience in writing for API documentation, user interface, and technical marketing content.
- Experience in project management and development of web publication process.
- Strong passion and ability to learn parallel computing, machine learning technologies, and bioinformatics as needed.
800k - 1.2m TWD / annum